We hire independent leatherworkers across the United states, instead of a
large-scale manufacturer, to hand make each journal.
Not only does this offer the ways and means to turn a artisinal passion into a
sustainable form of employment, it also provides a superior, heirloom product
that will stand the tests of time as users develop their new habit of journaling.
• Full-grain leather sourced from a premiere United States tannery
• Three different styles
(Classic, Flip, and Pocket)
• Three color options
(Natural, Tan, and Black)
• Refillable design, so this can be the last journal you’ll need to buy
• High-quality interior soft cover notebooks made with acid-free,
• Smooth finish and rounded edges to match leather sleeve.
We partner with empathetic leaders who possess a specific expertise to write
journaling prompts. Consisting of twenty questions centered around a skill or
behavior, our prompts engage the user to reflect on their relationship with that
theme while they develop a habit of journaling.
We want our journaling prompts to act as flashlights, not maps. A map tells you
exactly where a place is and how to get there. A flashlight simply illuminates your
path, improving your ability to make smart decisions about which way to go.
Our goal isn't to have you understand a specific topic more; our goal is to
have you understand yourself through a topic as you spend the necessary time
uncovering these hidden parts of who you are and who you want to be.
• Partnering with industry leaders Joshua Noom (illustrator), Grizel
Caminas (backpacker, thru hiker), and Hayley Garnett (body postive
• Beautifully screen printed, perforated covers designed to be framed
and viewed after prompt is completed
• Questions that only ask you to think; not try to get you to arrive at a